The MR500 Series is the latest taximeter to enhance our product range. It is unlike any of our other taximeters you have seen. Its unique design was the result of extensive consultation with taxi industry professionals.
It's sleek design compliments any taxi giving a vibrant look to your interior. It's light, yet robust, has a choice of fittings and is user-friendly.
The MR500 is designed to the latest European Standard being the first taximeter to be tested to the Measurement Instruments Directive (MID) in the UK. The quality of the taximeter is assured as it is manufactured to the International Quality Standard ISO9001. The Series is backed by 5 years manufacturer's warranty.
Available NOW for purchase from any authorised Cygnus dealer.
- Flexible tariff capabilities
- Automatic daylight saving times
- Highly accurate internal clock
- Full calendar clock control (optional)
- Highly flexible tariff system
- Time of day, day of week, special holiday dates - all catered for
- Optional manual over-ride
- Two sets of management totals (One resettable, one permanent as per MID)
- Display brightness control
- Alarm clock feature
- Speed alarms (2) - gives audible alarm when preset speed is exceeded
- Pulse check mode (without breaking seals)
- Auto disable - can be set to "shut down" at a preset date
- Audible musical sounder (can be turned off)
- Integral lamp drives; 21W x 2 and 6W x 4
- Low standby current (<20mA)
- Flexible sealing options
- Printer compatible
- Simple installation and no maintenance
- User friendly
- Engineered and built in the UK
- Size 155 x 50 x 25mm
- Mass: 350g
- Voltage: 12V Nominal (9V-16V)
- Temperature Range: -10°C to +85°C (Operating) -40°C to +85°C (Storage)
- Power consumption (excluding external lamps or signs): 190mA (typical)
- Standby power consumption <20mA
- Supply fuse rating: 10A